Letter from the Local Authority about partial school opening
Letter from Deborah Myers Head of Children and Young People, Education and Schools for East Riding
Bridlington School believes passionately in recognising and rewarding students for their achievements, attendance, work ethic and the contributions they make to the school and wider community. To this end we operate a Positive Discipline (PD) Behaviour Management policy. (You can access this via clicking on the link on the Information page). Our student planners are essential to the implementation of our PD Policy. Students look after their planners as if they are made of gold!
• Stamps in planners
• Vivos which can be spent in the online shop
• Letters of commendation
• Nominations for afternoon tea with the Headteacher and senior staff
• Awards presented at our Sports personality of the Year Evening
• Awards presented at our high profile celebration of Achievement Evening at Bridlington Spa.
• Annual Reward Trip to Light Water Valley, free to all students with exemplary behaviour records.
The best reward we can give any student, of course, is the satisfaction of fulfilling their potential academically, creatively and personally!
Download our prospectus for more information about why Bridlington School is the right choice for you.