You are invited to make appointments for our Year 11 virtual parent/carer evening to discuss your child’s progress. These meetings will be booked online, and then held by video meeting rather than in-person at the school.
The parent-teacher meetings are on Tuesday 23rd November 4.00pm-7.00pm. Each meeting will last 6 minutes in length with a 30 second countdown to let you know when the meeting will automatically cut off. We have built in a 1-minute gap between appointments as well as a teacher break half way through.
As you will be aware, Year 11 is a crucial year for your child. We have recently completed mock examinations within school and we are preparing students for a second series of mock examinations in January. Your attendance at this virtual event will allow you to discuss the progress your child has made since returning in September. We know that the support you provide at home is of paramount importance to the success of your child next Summer and hope you will find the evening of great value in working with us to secure the very best for your child.
To make your appointments please login at: https://parents-booking.co.uk/bridlingtonschool
To login you will need to enter:
• Your first name and surname
• Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
The login details you enter must match those we have on record for you.
Appointments will be available to book until 9.00pm on Friday 19th November.
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On the day of your appointments, you need to re-login at the website address above. 10 minutes before your first appointment is due to begin you will be able to join the video meeting room, where you can wait for your appointment(s).
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the below device and internet browser combinations for the video meeting technology to work:
• Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11+): Safari
• Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
• Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
• Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
• Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
• Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
• If you cannot login, please contact the school office.
• The email address field entered is only used to send your appointment confirmation. If you have problems logging in, it will not be because of the e-mail address you entered.
If you any questions or queries please contact the school office via email@example.com