Attendance & Welfare Administrator
Salary hours: £16324, 37 hours per week, during term-time (195 days per year)
Closing date: 12 noon 13 December 2019
Bridlington School seeks an individual to join its dynamic attendance team assisting in monitoring and improving the school’s attendance target of 96%. Duties include managing the various forms of attendance data and data processing that the team requires, including supplying regular and up-to-date information to the Attendance Team, Heads of Year, Assistant Head and Deputy Head. You will:
- ensure the smooth transition of pupils into the school and provide vital information on key cohorts of students
- have a passion for working with young people
- have a good sense of humour
- be able to relate effectively to a wide range of people – adults and children
- be resilient and determined to succeed
- have experience of working with data
Hours: 37 per week, during term-time (195 days per year).
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Application pack available from Sarah Knight,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.eastriding.gov.uk/jobs
Advert No: BSSC002355.
Closing Date: 12 noon 13 December 2019.
Interview Date: 18 December 2019. If you have not heard from the school by 4pm on 16 December 2019, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Back to main jobs page >