Exam Invigilator (Casual)
Salary hours: Grade 1 - £9.00 per hour
Closing date: 12.00 noon on Friday 31st January 2020
We require experienced Examination Invigilators to work at Bridlington School throughout the academic year.
You will have:
- A good standard of education to GCSE Grades A-C or equivalent
- An ability to implement complex procedures and adhere to rules and regulations
- Experience of working within a school or similar environment
Closing Date: 12.00 noon on Friday 31st January 2020. Interviews will be held w/b Monday 3rd February 2020. If you have not heard from the school by Monday 3rd February 2020 please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.recruiteastriding.co.uk
Post No: BSSE.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
Back to main jobs page >