Salary hours: NJC Pay Scale 9 - £28,785, Full-time permanent as soon as possible
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 14th February 2020
Bridlington School seeks to appoint an inspirational and talented Network Manager to our successful and dedicated staff team. The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough. We pride ourselves on the way we embrace new technologies to enhance teaching and learning and also the way we educate and enable young people to unleash their potential through the safe and appropriate use of technology. If you too have the same high expectations of yourself and others and share these passions then this is the job for you.
The person appointed will:
- Share and communicate the values and ethos of the school to strive towards ‘Outstanding’;
- Have excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills;
- Have a desire to provide a cutting edge, secure and stable ICT service to all stakeholders;
- Be responsible for ensuring the school ICT network function effectively to meet the needs of the school and its users;
- Promote effective teaching and learning throughout the school by the efficient deployment of ICT resources;
- Contribute to the whole school ICT development, and supervise the work of the ICT support Team.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application pack and Further details of the post are available from Jan Elmhirst,
Post No: BRIDNETMAN
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 14th February 2020
Interview Date: w/b 24th February 2020- If you have not heard from the school by this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
The council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
Back to main jobs page >