Salary hours: Pay Scale NJC 7 (£23,836), Full-Time Temporary (Maternity Leave) from End of March 2020, 37 hours per week full time
Closing date: 12 noon 14th February 2020
Bridlington School seeks to appoint a Temporary Pastoral Manager to join our successful and dedicated staff team. The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough. We pride ourselves on the way we embrace new technologies to enhance teaching and learning and also the way we educate and enable young people to unleash their potential through the safe and appropriate use of technology. If you too have the same high expectations of yourself and others and share these passions then this is the job for you
The person appointed will:
- Share and communicate the values and ethos of the school to strive towards ‘Outstanding’;
- Have excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills;
- Look after the welfare of students and ensure they attend school;
- Have strength and determination, the ability to multi-task under pressure and skills in dealing with vulnerable students;
- Be the first point of contact and liaison between families and other children’s agencies, such as social services or child health;
- Be the frontline of dealing with behaviour issues allowing teachers to concentrate on achievement and learning;
- Be friendly, helpful and welcoming to parents and others visiting or making contact with the school;
- Be a good role model for students;
- Be able to develop a relationship with students, which is professional, firm, fair and caring;
- Be able to implement school policies.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email email@example.com
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.eastriding.gov.uk/jobs
- Closing Date: 12 noon 14th February 2020
Interviews w/c 24th February 2020 if you have not heard from the school by this date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Back to main jobs page >