EAST RIDING OF YORKSHIRE
Bessingby Road, Bridlington, YO16 4QU
Tel (01262) 672593
NJC Scale Point ……………….
Temporary 1 year appointment from September 2021
37 hours per week full time
The Governors at Bridlington School, seeking to appoint an inspirational and talented LAC Pastoral Manager to support our looked after and previously looked after students. The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough.
The person appointed will:
- Share and communicate the values and ethos of the school to strive towards ‘Outstanding’;
- Have excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills;
- Look after the welfare of students and ensure they attend school;
- Have strength and determination, the ability to multi-task under pressure and skills in dealing with vulnerable students;
- Be the first point of contact and liaison between families and other children’s agencies, such as social services or child health;
- Be the frontline of dealing with behaviour issues allowing teachers to concentrate on achievement and learning;
- Be friendly, helpful and welcoming to parents and others visiting or making contact with the school;
- Be a good role model for students;
- Be able to develop a relationship with students, which is professional, firm, fair and caring;
- Be able to implement school policies.
Appointment is subject to an Enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst/Sarah Knight,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email email@example.com
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.recruiteastriding.co.uk
Post No: BRID PM
Closing Date: 12 noon 18th June 2021
Interview Date: w/c 21st June - If you have not heard from the school by this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
The council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults
Back to main jobs page >