Second in Science
Salary hours: TLR 2b, Full-Time Permanent
Closing date: 12 noon 29th March 2019
The Governors of Bridlington School are seeking a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Second in Science to join our successful Science department from September 2019. The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough
The person appointed will:
- demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning;
- teacher Science to KS3;
- teach Science to GCSE
- teach A Level in their specialism
- support the Head of Department to lead teaching and learning within the Science Department;
- co-ordinate and develop strategies within Science to raise the attainment and ensure students achieve 3 and 4 levels progress targets.
- be a form tutor and support the academic and pastoral development of your tutor group.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email email@example.com
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.recruiteastriding.co.uk
Post No: BRIDDEPSCI
Closing Date: 12 noon 29th March 2019 Interview Date: 5th April 2019 - If you have not heard from the school by this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
The council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
Back to main jobs page >