Teacher of Drama
Salary hours: Main Pay Scale, Full-Time Permanent from September 2019
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 25th January 2019
The Governors at Bridlington School, ranked amongst the top 12% of schools in the country and one of the top performing school in Yorkshire and The Humber for Progress 8, are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Drama Teacher to join our successful Performing Arts department. The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough.
- have expertise in the field of drama
- be outgoing, flexible and adaptable to cope with demands of the role;
- have experience of working with children;
- have the ability to manage a whole classroom environment.
- be a form tutor and support the academic and pastoral development of your tutor group.
Appointment is subject to an Enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
Post No: BRIDDRA
Closing Date: 12 noon Friday 25th January 2019
Interview Date: W/B 28th January - If you have not heard from the school by this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
The council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
Back to main jobs page >