Teacher of English
Salary hours: MPS - Recruitment & Retention Allowance available for a suitable candidate, Full-Time, Permanent
Closing date: 12 noon 4 December 2019
Due to the success of our school we are again oversubscribed and seeking to increase staffing numbers. The Governors seek a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Teacher of English to join our successful English department from September 2020 or earlier if possible. The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough.
- demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning
- teach English Language and Literature to KS3 and GCSE
- be a form tutor and support the academic and pastoral development of your tutor group.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Application pack available from Sarah Knight,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.eastriding.gov.uk/jobs
Advert No: BSSC002336.
Closing Date: 12 noon 4 December 2019.
Interview Date: w/c 9 December 2019 - If you have not heard from the school by this date please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Back to main jobs page >