Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Salary hours: MPS, Full-Time, Permanent
Closing date: 20 November 2019
The Governors seek a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to join our successful MFL department from Easter 2020.
- demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning
- teach Spanish or French to KS3 and GCSE (Spanish desirable)
- teach a second MFL (preferably Spanish or French) to KS3 and, if appropriate, GCSE
- be a form tutor and support the academic and pastoral development of your tutor group.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email email@example.com
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.eastriding.gov.uk/jobs
Advert No: BSSC002305.
Closing Date: 20 November 2019.
Interview Date: w/c 25 November 2019 - If you have not heard from the school by this date please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Back to main jobs page >