Teacher of Science
Salary hours: Main Scale, Full-Time from September 2019
Closing date: Midday 17th May 2019
Due to the success of our school we are again oversubscribed and having to increase our staffing numbers. The Governors at Bridlington School are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Science Teacher to join our successful Science department from September 19. This post would be particularly suitable for a NQT. The school is located within an easy commutable distance from Hull, York and Scarborough.
The person appointed will:
- demonstrate high standards of teaching and learning;
- teach Science to KS3
- teach Science to GCSE and, possibly, to A Level in specialism
- be a form tutor and support the academic and pastoral development of your tutor group.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application pack available from Jan Elmhirst,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or www.recruiteastriding.co.uk
Post No: BRIDSCI
Closing Date: May 17th - midday
Interview Date: w/c 20th May - If you have not heard from the school by this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
The council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
Back to main jobs page >