Students in years 7 to 11 this year are required to wear the following school uniform:
- Polo Shirt: students will need a blue badge on their white polo shirts. *
- Jumper / Cardigan: Black Bridlington School sweatshirt/cardigan with a blue badge. *
(No other jumper to be worn in school).
* Please be aware that the purple badge is being phased out and replaced with the blue badge for students in Year 11.*We will support any Year 11 parent / carer struggling to purchase a polo / jumper or cardigan with a blue badge.
- Trousers: Full length plain black school trousers (no badge required).
– Students cannot wear: leggings, sports wear, stretch fabric, short / cropped trousers, jeans, chinos,trousers with coloured belts, gold or silver zips
- Shoes: Low heeled, plain black shoes (no coloured flashes, coloured soles or logos)
It is advisable that clothing is clearly marked with the student’s name in case of loss.