Attendance & Welfare Officer
£17142 actual salary subject to term-time adjustments
Bridlington School seeks an individual to join its dynamic attendance team assisting in monitoring and improving the school’s attendance target of 96%. Duties include managing the various forms of attendance data and data processing that the team requires, including supplying regular and up-to-date information to the Attendance Team, Heads of Year, Assistant Head and Deputy Head.
- ensure the smooth transition of pupils into the school and provide vital information on key cohorts of students
- have a passion for working with young people
- have a good sense of humour
- be able to relate effectively to a wide range of people including adults and children
- be resilient and determined to succeed
- have experience of working with data
This post is temporary to cover maternity leave.
Hours: 37 per week, during term-time.
East Riding of Yorkshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.
Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Application pack available from Sarah Knight,
- tel (01262) 672593
- email email@example.com
- visit www.bridlingtonschool.co.uk or eastridingcouncil.jobs
Advert No: BSSC004149.
Closing Date: 6 July 2022.
Interview Date: w/c 11 July 2022.